Curriculum Development Specialist
Automatisch op de hoogte blijven van nieuwe vacatures? Schrijf u in bij Meesterbaan.
|Naam school||Ontwikkelingsorganisatie VSO Nederland||Plaats||Afrika en Azië|
Curriculum Development Specialist in Asia and Africa
Location: several regions in Africa and Asia | Duration: 12-24 months | Startdate: Negotiable
To support the Professional development for curriculum advisors leading to Increased capacity of curriculum advisors and heads of department to support primary grade teachers in language and literacy. You'll develop for VSO and partner organisations a conceptual framework for curricular guidance, and advise on implementation of the framework.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
• An education degree or Post-Graduate certificate of education
• Extensive curriculum design, development, and implementation experience, preferably with a Ministry of Education
• More than 6 years of experience in school leadership and curriculum advisory role
• Fluent English speaker
• A self-starter with the flexibility and adaptability to work in a high-pressure demanding environment
• Good written skills in English
• Knowledge and experience in capacity building, training and facilitation
• Key qualities of relationship-building, adaptability and resilience
VSO is looking for Curriculum Development Specialists. We offer several placements for the duration of at least 12 months.
Please note that this is a generic advert. You can complete a general application form now so we have your details. As soon as a job becomes available, we'll contact you directly..
VSO countries offering Educational programs are Nigeria,Ethiopia,Rwanda,Cambodia,Tanzania,Myanmar, Papua New Guinea,Ghana,Malawi,Uganda,Mozambique,Nepal,India, and Kenya
VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
Please feel free to contact Hans Voerman 030- 232 06 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org send him your application.