|Bedrijf:||International School Eindhoven, Secondary School||Startdatum:||zsm|
Position: Dutch as a Foreign Language Teacher
Hours: Part time 0.6fte (3 days)
Starting date: Temporary Maternity Cover starting in March 2022
We are seeking a part time, outstanding teacher to teach Dutch as a foreign language in our Primary Department.
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed teachers, preferably with at least two years teaching experience, to join our successful team. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an up to date knowledge of how to effectively teach a
foreign language giving examples of the most appropriate strategies. A willingness to work collaboratively, plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes and age groups and to meet the needs of all learners is essential, as is the desire to work
closely with parents and to support school events.
Vooropleiding en ervaring
- dynamic, passionate and inspirational teacher;
- eligible to work in the EU;
- a good knowledge of the Dutch culture;
- a fluent Dutch speaker;
- a good level of English;
- qualified teacher with at least 2 years’ experience of teaching primary aged students; ● able to work together with an established team of language teachers.
You need to have:
- primary school teaching experience;
- experience of teaching a foreign language;
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching strategies and educational methodologies;
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds;
- excellent communication skills and the ability to function well within a team.
Naar de website
Meer onderwijsvacatures in Eindhoven
EC025 Docent Nederlands 0,4 fte
Docent AVO Praktijkschool Eindhoven 0,8-1,0
Teacher of Dutch Language Acquisition / Teacher of Dutch Language & Literature
Early Years Teaching Assistant
Early Years Teacher
Docent Drama (0,3 FTE, 2e graads)
Groepsleerkracht (groep 6)